The snow is quickly falling and your skin and hair is quickly drying (out!). How do you take care of your skin and hair during these next few brittle months? The cold air outside can literally strip away moisture out of your pores and strands, making it very difficult to keep yourself moisturized.
Taboo has some quick easy tips to help you out until the warmer months are upon us:
- Stick to lukewarm showers
- Drink plenty of water!
- Protect yourself fully when heading outside (gloves, hat, scarf, whatever you need!)
- Ingest plenty of vitamin C (leafy greens, citrus fruits, etc.)
Come into Taboo Salon & Spa and let us help you with the rest:
- Get a fresh trim
- Indulge in a conditioning treatment
- Enjoy a rejuvenating facial
- Smooth out your feet with a spa pedicure
- Moisturize your hands with a manicure
- Improve circulation and relieve “winter blues” pain with a hot stone massage
Ready to schedule your appointment with us? Call now: 267-227-3273.
We look forward to hearing from you!